Cucumber is the secret behind Liv Tyler Beauty



She is beautiful and does not hesitate in revealing the keys! Liv Tyler, "Givenchy" ambassador finally revealed the secret of her beauty American magazine "Il".
In fact, revealed only two secrets for her beauty: cucumber and a cream after the shampoo. The star said: "I use a lot a gel after shampoo; leave it for a long time. It makes my hair soft and shiny. "
As for how to take care of her skin, she said: "I wash my skin, and I use lotion Tonic. I use peeled for my face and my body, too. As for make-up, I prefer the natural look. And I wipe my lashes always with soft weeps so removed excess of mascara. "Liv Tyler has revealed that she does not depend on harsh diet. She continued: "I drink a lot of juices, especially cucumber juice. It moisturizes the skin and gives it elegance.
Liv Tyler (July 1, 1977 (age 36 years)) American actress played the best roles in the film Lord of the Rings. Her mother was a model in Playboy magazine and her father is a singer in Aerosmith band Steven Tyler currently. Tyler appeared for the first time in a major role in the fall silent, directed by Bruce Bersford. After starring in the records of another empire portrayed Tyler personal waitress in a local restaurant in the movie is heavy favorite in the Sundance Festival in 1995.
Liv continued to flourish in the theft of beauty to Bernardo Bertolucci and invention Abbott family, the Day of Resurrection and wealth Koki to Robert Altman. And she recently returned with Altman in Dr. T and the Women with Richard Gere. As for her role in The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring has been nominated for the role with the rest of the crew after the performance test sessions by a team of representatives of the movie theater Syndicate representatives of the screen.


0 comments:

Post a Comment